Saturday, December 10, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge: Week 46

Week 46 of the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge is: Technology!!

Ugh. What a love/hate relationship!
Haha...
It's like the ex-boyfriend you don't love anymore but you get jealous over whenever you see them with someone else. Or maybe it's not...maybe it's just a big problem because advanced technology can be to blame for some of the greatest and worst epidemics of our generation.

To be grateful for technology, I should mention the things I use it for and how it benefits me. I super love the ability to write and "type". I am grateful for my laptop so that I don't have to hand write all of my books. Also, I get to upload my blog posts to my website! 

I am in LOVE with photography. I'm not a professional by any means, but I just love taking pictures. Like by the thousands. Usually of my kids. I enjoy a selfie now and then, when I'm feeling great. I love talk. Pictures of nature and our adventures. I basically try to capture every moment and make it permanent on film-maybe too much? :-)

I love movies and art and music. I'm grateful for the usage of technology and how it allows me to partake in the performance arts.

I am grateful for cell phones in the even of a disaster. If I get in a car crash, I can call 911! That's something to be grateful for.

And that concludes week 46 of the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge!
Thanks for reading. 

By Brittany Shannon