Wednesday, November 30, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude: Week 45

Week 45 ya'll, and it has officially Begun snowing here...
This week's prompt for the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge is What You do for fun!!

Well besides being the FUNNEST person I know, who enjoys doing just about ANYTHING, unless it's annoying, I have started playing more with makeup.
Now, I'm a licensed and professional cosmetologist but cosmetics has been my weak link. I'm not good at doing my own makeup, let alone other people's. Plus, I like a really "natural" look. I don't like wearing too much. If my face rubs off on my kids' clothes, I have a problem.

If I wanna feel fancy, I add a colored lip. Today, I used ELF Wine lipstick, I absolutely love how it feels on my lips. Like silk! 
I also recently bough Younique foundation from my cousin. It is the perfect shade! How many of you buy six different store brand foundations just to mix and get the perfect color?
I love the feel of Younique. It has a powder feel once it's set. LURV.

And as many of you know, I also WRITE for fun ;) The sequel to my novel, OG, will release in 2017!!!! If you need a gift idea this Christmas, you can buy OG for your reader friends.

What else do I love to do for fun?
I love playin "house" with my daughter.

I love taking pictures.
I love cooking.

I like singing and acting and playing the piano.
I exercise. For fun. Yep I'm one of those freaks.

Oh, and my favorite winter activity is going back inside. :) 
Te he he.
That concludes week 45 of the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge!
Thanks for reading.
Brittany Shannon