Thursday, November 3, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude: Week 42

Week 42...Favorite possession!!!

I want so bad to be vain right now and say SHOES!
I literally have over 100 pairs of shoes. And I love them all.

But I'm going to pick my laptop as my favorite possession because I can accomplish ALL my work with it.

I'm grateful for my new laptop that my husband bought me a few weeks ago. I can write, upload all my pictures, get on the internet quickly. It is light and flexible, and is reversible into a tablet. So it is super convenient. I can slide it into my diaper bag and take it anywhere. It's pretty much the coolest!

I'm grateful that I even have the money to purchase a new laptop. It isn't the most expensive one, but it gets done what I need done. Boom.

And that concludes week 42 of the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge!

Goodbye Fall...Winter is knocking.