Saturday, October 1, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude: Week 37

Week 37 of the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge was "something you created".
While my book is taking off, I thought I would choose something else that I "created" this week to be grateful for.

My family.

I am so so so grateful for my kids and my husband. I love our family. Being a mother has always been my top priority and my favorite job. I always worry I'm not doing a good enough job. I know my children are also special children of God, on loan, but that they can be part of my eternal family in the next life.

It is the hardest but best work making a house a home and creating a family. I understand it is also a blessing. I love it. I'm so grateful for this blessing.

That concludes week 37 of the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge!
I hope you all have a great general conference weekend.
Xo

By Brittany Shannon
#ldsconf #brittanyshannon