Tuesday, September 20, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude: Week 36

My last two posts were deep. Thought provoking. A bit morose.

Let's move onto something BRIGHT AND HAPPY!
Remember my 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge???
Me too:-)

This is week 36. 
2016 is swiftly drawing to a close. Not that I care. I love new beginnings, New Years, and getting older. No lie!!! But I hate winter, so......I'm conflicted.

This week the prompt for my challenge is Your Home.
Wow I am SO grateful for my home. I've lived here almost 8 years and I've had the chance to remodel things here, tweak things there, and decorate to my heart's content! 

Recently, I did a slight living room make over. I whitewashed my fireplace and took down some nasty old blinds. My curtains look fab! We also hung the TV above the fireplace and removed a super outdated TV stand. I painted the two white chairs with chalk paint, got some more pillows and a blanket from ikea. I think it looks bright and fun! I'm just loving it. My home might be old and not as nice as the new ones, or as big, but it is MINE! And it is my sanctuary. 

That is it for week 36! I'm super grateful for my home. And this challenge ;)

By Brittany