Tuesday, September 13, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude: Week 35

35 weeks....phew.
Over halfway done with 52 weeks and closer to winter every day.
Today was beautiful. The weather was perfect and sunny. I'm loving fall, but terrified for the cold season.
I love to take walks around my neighborhood with the kids, but I admit to being a recluse in winter. I just hate snow!!!

So this weeks prompt for the 52 weeks of gratitude challenge is: your neighborhood.
Fitting, as I mentioned above I love to take walks around the block.

My neighborhood is, I have to say, fantastic.
I love my neighbors.
It has motivated us to stay whenever we have contemplated moving.
I'm grateful that I don't hate my neighbors and that I don't live on a busy street; it somewhere unsafe.
That's what I'm grateful for this week!

By Brittany Shannon