Monday, September 5, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude: Week 34

It is week 34 of the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge annnnnnnnd....
I'm a little sad about it because the prompt is: things you like about fall.

Fall?!?
FALL?!?
*sigh* 
It is here.

Ok. So I'm being dramatic. I actually really like fall, but I HATE winter and fall means winter is a blink away. (That's Utah)
I like fall because I enjoy the fashion.
I love boots and scarves and cute jackets. I like being able to layer without being hot. I like leg warmers and beanies. And hot chocolate!

These are things I'm grateful for:

I also do love the changing of the colors. The mountains look really pretty for a few weeks in their transition, right before it snows and everything just becomes a morbid icicle. (Hahah...I can't wait until I'm forced to be grateful for winter;)

Anyway, those are the things I'm grateful for and this concludes week 34 of the 52 weeks of gratitude challenge!
Happy September, friends.

By Brittany Shannon