Saturday, August 6, 2016

Og: book one of Conquest of Canaan

Og is now available, my friends!
So far, it is live on Amazon and Kobo.
Will be available on Nookpress and iTunes shortly.

This is a dream come true for me.
I have been working on Og for 10 years now and I'm so excited this book is complete.

Check out the links here, and be a friend and SHARE them:)
Thanks guys!!!!


Facebook POST:
My FRIENDS!!! It is my absolute joy, and pleasure, to announce OG is now available for purchase 😍😁😍😁😍😁 I feel like my dreams have come true...my number one bucket list item is checked off. I'm just beyond thrilled. SOOOO MANY thanks to my team: more on the blog. Please, support your fellow author friends and check out the links on Amazon.
http://amzn.to/2aXrmnT 
And Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/og-1
#author #bookrelease #booklaunch #amazonkindle #kindlebooks #kobobooks #kobo #utahauthor #utahwriter #indieauthor #og #conquestofcanaan #authorbrittanyshannon #brittanyshannon #biblestories #ya #fiction #newadult #literary #actionseries #adventure #warnovel #drama #publishing #literary

By Brittanh Shannon