Tuesday, August 23, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge: Week 32 and 33

For weeks 32 and 33 of the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge, my prompts were:
City you've visited 
And 
Something you look forward to.

I think these prompts are PERF STATUS!
Since I just went on a week long road trip.
I'm so grateful I am able to do things like that.
It was stressful at times, but I need to learn to 
look past the challenge and focus on te great memories that were made.

I visited Oregon for the first time and we traveled down the Oregon coast into California. There were so many cute places we visited, I can't pick just one. But that is def what I am grateful for! 

As for what I'm looking forward to: my book in PRINT!! It is being sent to press this week and I'm going to set up a launch for the print release. I'm actually stoked, regardless of how "successful" this book does. I write because I love to write. I'm no JK Rowling, but I think I'm still a good author. I can tell good stories and develop good characters.
I am so grateful for the talents God has blessed me with and for this opportunity to pursue a dream, and to check it off my bucket list.

Those complete the last two weeks of my 52 Weeks of Gratitude!
Everyone have a cheerful day
:)
By Brittany Shannon