Wednesday, June 8, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude:Week 22

I was staring at my gratitude challenge today and couldn't believe it...I am almost halfway done! It seems like just yesterday I started this in an effort to live a more fulfilling life. I want to appreciate all the things I have, big or small. I want to be filled with gratitude. Basically, I want to be happier.

Speaking of happier...for Mother's Day my husband bought me a sparkling water maker. This makes me happy! And leads me to the week 22 prompt of my challenge: something you use every day.

My love for soda is no secret. But it's not just the sugar, it's the bubbles! (I'm like that crazy fish in Nemo. Bubbbbbllleeeeessss!) I use my sparkling water maker every day, sometimes twice a day. I add a little bit of juice, or some flavored water enhancer to give it some zing. If I'm feeling really healthy, just lemon and ice. I am super grateful for this sparkling water maker because it satisfies my need for "soda" and it's at my fingertips. Its probably the closest I come to breaking the word of wisdom te he he. No really. But seriously.

Moderation.

Anyway. That concludes my week 22 for the 52 Weeks of Gratitude challenge. Hope you're all having a great summer!