Monday, March 7, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude: Week 10

Week 10 folks!!!!!

Can you believe it?

Wow. Spring is just around the corner and I am LOVIN this weather.

So, this week in the 52 weeks of Gratitude challenge is to name 5 things you like about yourself.

Here goes:
1. My hair
2. My teeth
3. My humor
4. My talents
5. My eyes

Stupid I know, most of them are physical traits. Its hard to pick stuff about yourself you love!! Number 4 is my favorite, though, because it's a broader term that covers the MAJORITY of what I love about myself :) I have some pretty cool talents that, when nurtured, set me apart and bring me much joy and happiness. I know God's blessed me with specific gifts to help others and I aim to do so. I do love my eyes, I get complimented on them almost daily from a stranger. I also get complimented on my teeth (which I hated almost my whole life, but now I love them so SUCK IT girl from 6th grade who made fun of me) te he.. Oh, and I now get compliments on my hair because it grew a bunch and I'm basically a glippie which is a glam hippie, because I never wash or style it and somehow people love it. Cool beans. Lastly, my humor. Aw, yes. I'm the funniest person I know. Go figure. And that's it for week 10!! See you next week.