Thursday, March 31, 2016

3 Ingredient Healthy Fudge

Yep, you heard right. 3 ingredients!!!!



Prep time: 5 min (or less)



Chill time: a couple hours. I let mine chill over night and me and my toddler went to town on it at 7:21am. No joke. Hey. She slept through the night !!! That deserves a treat....for both of us:)
So you use a half cup of Almond Butter.
Two and a half tablespoons of coconut oil.
And two and a half tablespoons liquid sweetener of choice. Warm in the microwave if you have to, until all is liquefied and stir smooth. Voila!



I used a small tray but you can use candy molds if you want, then chill in the fridge.
Oh, I topped mine with pecans. Because!
It is seriously so yummy. Totally worth it for breakfast. Give it a try and let me know what substitutions or fun additions to try.