Tuesday, January 12, 2016

52 weeks of Gratitude: week 2

52 weeks of Gratitude.
2016

This week, week 2, the topic is spouse or significant other.

I have so many things to write about my husband I don't think I could contain it to one blog post. I'll sum up my favorite points for everyone's sake.

1. He is always there for me, it doesn't matter how grumpy I am. He will come put his arms around me and ask what he can do for me.

2. He is always trying to be a better man. He admits his weaknesses and openly discusses them with me and sets goals on how to grow.

3. We grow together. I hear, so often, that couples "grow apart". Its a crock of $h!t. No offense....you don't grow apart on accident, and it takes really real significant effort to grow together. We are good at that. At talking, communicating love languages and being honest, dedicated, available.

I am so lucky to have the husband I do, and the best father for my children.