Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Liebster Award






The Rules of the Award
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
Answer the 11 questions given to you from the blogger
Give 11 facts about yourself
Nominate 11 blogs you think are deserving of the award (less than 200 followers)
Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions I was asked:

1. What is your favorite girl/boy name and why?
I'd say it, but someone might steal it! It will be my first son's name...So instead I'll go with my second favorite name which is Michael. Every Michael I've ever met/known/read about/played a character on TV/or was a hero in a book was basically the coolest ever...(lucky for me, it is a family name too and will be my son's middle name:)
2. How did you meet your significant other?
SUPER long story, but to summarize we met through friends when I was fifteen and he was nineteen. We reconnected when I was 21 and he was 25, stayed friends for nine months, then drifted into romanticism.
3. What is the story of your first kiss ever?
On the lips? It was a boy named Dallas. haha, if he ever reads this I'm sorry. But I thought it was super adorable. We stood on his porch late at night and we had planned it all out because neither of us had kissed someone. Then I walked across his driveway back to my house, next door LOL
4. What is ONE THING you wish you would have known as a teenager?
Maturity isn't always fun, but it always makes you the better person.
5. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My air of confidence or my sense of humor...can't decide.
6. What is one of the most valuable lessons you have learned in your life so far?
You can't trust anyone.
7. ONE piece of marriage/relationship advice?
You're always part of the "problem", because you're officially part of the team. Always play like a team player. You can both want to score, but you'll shoot for the basket a different way. That's okay. Never try to change your partner, because losing your identity in a relationship is not healthy and will ruin a solid companionship. Be individuals that love each other, support each other, and are always willing to say they're sorry even when you don't think you've made an error.
8. Why are you blogging?
Because I like to write.
9. What is ONE thing you want to do before you die?
Go to Africa.
10. What blogs do you like the most and why?